Thursday, March 5, 2009

Humor of the Day

Today's been a pretty good day for political LOLz. Both The Colbert Report and The Daily Show on top of their games. It's the best I've seen either show pull off since Jan. 20. In particular, Jon Stewart's dismantling of CNBC and Colbert's dismissal of Glenn Beck and fear journalism.

But I must say, listening to Mark Levin vs. David Frum clip from Levin's radio show might have taken the cake. It's a must listen for anyone like myself that's enjoying watching the conservative movement self-destruct. The anger and distrust these two men, supposedly from the same party with the same end game in mind, is just too funny. I've been following all of this infighting closely, and I'm loving it!
----------------
Now playing: ESPN - PTI: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment