Thursday, April 16, 2009

Play Ball!

IMG00403.jpg
Over the last three years, I've sort of felt like I was in baseball purgatory living in Minneapolis. I only had a few acquaintances that'd even consider going to a game with me. The first year I continued to follow the A's religiously by subscribing to the MLB online radio package. The previous five seasons saw me attending at least five plus games per year, often ending late in October.

Yesterday the boys got together for another game. While it felt like the fastest seven innings ever, seeing as we didn't get seated until the top of the 7th, due to some ticketing issues and a special snack bar attendee, the game was good times. Hopefully the A's pick it up and I get to as many games this year, as in years past.
----------------
Now playing: Telefon Tel Aviv - The Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment